Thursday, April 3, 2008

Moonsorrow - Tulimyrsky (2008)/Quick Update


1. Tulimyrsky
2. For Whom The Bells Tolls (Metallica Cover)
3. Taistelu Pohjolasta (2008 Version)
4. Hvergelmir (2008 Version)
5. Back To North (Merciless Cover)

DOWNLOAD OR DIE

Pass: www.metalwar.org

Death Brings New Life (Part 1)

Death Brings New Life (Part 2)


LOLWUT

So, I've been on Spring Break all week, and have been working 9 - 5 every day since Monday, hence why I haven't exactly had much time to update all this shit.

My apologies.

To add to the damage, however, I'll be out of town from tomorrow until Sunday afternoon, without a computer -- Well. That's a lie, but with good reason; I just won't have a computer with Highspeed Intrawebz.

So, I leave you with this special item, and will update with some awesome stuff when I return home.


No comments: